[Scummvm-devel] Calling all Beta Testers and Port Maintainers.

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue Apr 16 12:30:29 CEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 08:53:03PM +0200, Marcus Comstedt wrote:
> Um, I hope you're not suggesting that the binaries should be built
> from source that is modified from what's in CVS?

Well, modified as long as there are no 'configure' script or way to properly
give build parameters to the Makefile :-)

> The best solution would probably be to factor out the different
> functionality from gameDetector.cpp into separate files (classes?) so
> that platform specific GameDetectors can be created.

Well, whatever.... Please code it if you feel so badly about 3 #ifdefs in
the gameDetetector.cpp file.

My point was just that you will ALWAYS have an #ifdef somewhere in the code
to choose the default driver, not discussing the soundness of the current
design (did not really look at it yet).

                          Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/