[Scummvm-devel] AdLib

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Thu Apr 18 17:11:38 CEST 2002

This one is simple.

Sam and Max doesn't use adlib. So the new sound code defaults to MIDI
music only. create_thread is called to create a sound thread.

MIDI support selected with no MIDI driver available is pretty obvious. It
wants to play MIDI music for Sam and Max, but there is no DC midi driver.

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]