[Scummvm-devel] Re: Release status update

Ruediger Hanke tomjoad at muenster.de
Fri Apr 26 06:42:40 CEST 2002

> Not all of the ports are commited, but supposibly all the following are
> now working. If any port maintainer doesn't think their port is ready for
> prime-time 0.2.0, please reply to this and let me know.

I still have a problem with the MorphOS port. Day of the Tentacle demo
crashes in the intro while the title logo is shown with:

Error(77:3:0x11E): script 2 not in room 61 at 545238+35390!

Before that are four

WARNING: startSfxSound: invalid header!

Also, the car does not appear. I found out that after loading room 77,
_fileMode somehow seems to be 0. Since I see no way how _fileMode
could possibly be set to 0, I guess it's some endian bug and
it's overwriting memory somewhere -- does any of the other big endian
porters have noticed the same problem or is it MorphOS-specific??
I'm currently writing my diploma thesis, so I don't have much time to
look into it ...

I don't have the full game, so I don't know if it happens there as well ...

RĂ¼diger
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand