[Scummvm-devel] Cleanup changes - requiring porters to update ports slightly

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Aug 18 10:43:02 CEST 2002

Yo folks,

I am about to check in some changes that might require porters to
tweak stuff, especially if they are duplicating some/all code from
main.cpp (like the WinCE port seems to do). In the case of the CE
port I already tried to do the changes, but can't test it.

Basically, instantiating a game object (either Scumm or SimonState)
was streamlined. So you should mostly have to remove code that's not
needed anymore.

Despite being a change that touches quite some files, it shouldn't
break to much else, but please contact me if you run into any
troubles.

Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max at quendi.de>