[Scummvm-devel] 0.3.0 - porters, get ready

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Sun Dec 1 17:08:45 CET 2002

> It would be nice if Dreamcast, WinCE and MorphOS could be ready, too!

WinCE is as ready as it could be for today :) I'll need some additional time
to work on the digital imuse code to reduce the memory usage (poor little
PPCs are working with less that 20 Mb quite often), and to merge the
official launcher code (and add my PPCs specific options), but otherwise
nothing should be broken too badly

Tell me if you want the binary builds & installer tomorrow (in 6 hours :))