[Scummvm-devel] Re: 0.3.0 - TAGGED AND READY.

Ruediger Hanke tomjoad at muenster.de
Mon Dec 2 01:00:37 CET 2002

> Can porters please send me release-ready archives/binaries/packages and
> details on them, as soon as possible - preferably within the next 18 hours
> or so. An official announcement of 0.3.0 will occur then, with the ports I
> have in hand.

Sorry, no MorphOS binaries from me. I still have the memory trash problems in
Indy 4 and Monkey 2 very frequently (*too* frequently). Also, there are probs
with MIDI music in Money 2, in the graveyard the music gets very slow
somehow and when I quit the game thereafter, the machine crashes. Not
very nice.

RĂ¼diger
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand