[Scummvm-devel] Concurrency issue fixed (knock on wood)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Dec 5 15:16:08 CET 2002

Since it seems to be fixed on the PocketPC, we are now only waiting
for the conifrmation from Ruediger.

Once that is done, the branch needs to be tagged (release-030b I
guess). Since I might not be around tomorrow, Endy probably will have
to do that.

As a reminder, to get the 0.3.0 branch (which porters will have to
checkout if they want to checkin last minute fixes for the 0.3.0
release), use something like this:

   cvs co -r branch-0-3-0 -d scummvm-0.3.0-branch scummvm

To make the tag (only Endy should do that, please!), just use the cvs
tag command as normal, but inside the branch checkout.

That's it. Once the tagging is done, get a checkout for the release, i.e.

cvs co -r release-030b -d scummvm-0.3.0 scummvm

and build from that.

Max Horn
Software Developer

email: <mailto:max at quendi.de>