[Scummvm-devel] [ANN] MP3 patch for ScummVM

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Thu Feb 28 21:39:01 CET 2002

The patch looks great to me :)

As for the tool thing, I would create a new 'scummtools' module, and move
things like descumm and soutoso3 into it. That would make things far
easier for package maintainers to split the thing in half.

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]