[Scummvm-devel] Porters...

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Wed May 8 20:48:08 CEST 2002

Will all porters please note the following:

 - All port must now create their window based on the size passed in the
OSystem::Create() call. The SDL and X11 ports already do this. This is for
Zak256, which operates in 320x240, not 320x200.

 - DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, change the MKID_BE calls in sound.cpp. Unlike
Scumm blocks, .BUN blocks store their headers in Big Endian form, so you
NEED to use MKID_BE (which is simply the opposite of MKID).

If, for some reason, you do not get Dig sound with the MKID_BE call, your
port is broken, nothing more. This is the second time I have had to revert
peoples changes to this, and it's getting tedious :)

 - Ender