[Scummvm-devel] Plea for documentation :-)

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Nov 2 03:00:02 CET 2002

Hi all,

I am in the process of adding overlay support to the X11 driver... And while
doing this, I found out that NOTHING documents at all the overlay functions
in the OSystem interface in the CVS tree (well, the other methods have at
least an one-line explaining what it does).

So PLEASE if you add something to common/system.h document it somewhere,
even if it is only a summary of the mail to the -devel list. Reading the
sdl.cpp source code to understand how it works it no fun at all.

                    Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/