[Scummvm-devel] Re: MI2 / IJ4 memory trash

Ruediger Hanke tomjoad at muenster.de
Fri Nov 15 11:13:06 CET 2002

> Is this a reproducable crash, or does it only happen randomly at these
> points?
>
> Eg, does ScummVM -always- crash in that intro sequence?

Yes, the point at where it crashes is always the same (when it switches
to the big view of the statue in Indy's hand) and it crashes every time.
The error message is totally random, though.

I had a similar crash in Monkey 2 on Booty Island although this is not
always reproducable.

I suppose it's an Endian bug? (Maybe Max could try on OS X ...?)

RĂ¼diger
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand