[Scummvm-devel] Re: MI2 / IJ4 memory trash

Ruediger Hanke tomjoad at muenster.de
Mon Nov 18 12:10:36 CET 2002

>> Max, can you take a look and see if (for some reason) it occurs more
>> frequently on ALL Big Endian machines?
>>
>> This kind of thing is CERTAINLY release-critical :)

Just for the record, I played a bit through Indy 4 and found another
scene where such random memory trashing happens, which is in Tikal
when I try to enter the temple. It happens only when I play through from
an earlier spot though. When I save in front of the temple, restart
and walk in, everything is fine. So it must happen somewhere before
(in the jungle?) - I'll see if I can find out more.

RĂ¼diger
--
"...wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Or a decent job or a helping hand