[Scummvm-devel] Re: [Scummvm-cvs-logs] CVS: scummvm/common file.cpp,1.39,1.40

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Aug 1 10:05:04 CEST 2003

Am Freitag, 01.08.03 um 16:11 Uhr schrieb Nicolas Noble:

>>> How was it broken? The order should not have any effect in this case,
>>> if it does, something else is awry. Certainly it would be better to
>>> fixx the problem, than to keep covering it up...
>
> Fixing the "problem" would mean fixing mingw32. This is a very broken
> distro... one should not mix together windows and linux stuff. However,
> it's workable, if you stay away from known problems, like this one.

Err, I don't see how the issue at hand has anything to do with Mingw
being broken or not, or whatever. Rather the problem seems to be that
CDECL isn't defined in any of the includes of engine.h... in fact, it
seems the MINGW32 case in scummsys.h incorrectly carries no #define for
CDECL (if I am reading it correctly), which should be fixed.