[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.5.0 tagged, source archive posted

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Fri Aug 1 10:12:20 CEST 2003

http://www.enderboi.com/misc/scummvm-0.5.0.zip is the source
http://www.enderboi.com/misc/scummvm-tools-0.5.0.zip is the tools source

Both are tagged as release-0-5-0 in CVS, but when in doubt build from the
archives.

Porters please either e-mail me your binaries, or upload to the
sourceforge upload area and e-mail me with the filename/port/etc.

Fhew, this is our best and best tested release yet :)

I'm off to bed. As soon as I get all ports I will make an official release
+ release notice. Nobody else do this please, I need to mention the BASS
freewareism etc as well :o)

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with