[Scummvm-devel] 0.5.1 release soon

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Wed Aug 6 03:16:07 CEST 2003

Okay, I'm tagging in about 2 hours.
Can I have a quick rollcall of which porters are/will be around?

As usual, I'll post the tag and link to source zip whenit's ready to do.
And upload binaries to the SF upload area (ftp to upload.sourceforge.net
as anonymous, upload into incoming directory), as usual also.

Weee.

 - Ender, on caffine + sugar buzz :P

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with