[Scummvm-devel] NEWS, revision 1.46

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Mon Dec 8 23:38:03 CET 2003

Arisme (arisme at free.fr) wrote:

> At least it starts on ARM and does not seem to crash immediately :) if
> someone has some saved games at "critical" points (where new routines are
> called that are known to be alignment-tricky), I'd be glad to test them. Or
> we'll wait for the bug reports :)

I'm not aware of any critical points like that. The stuff I've been most
nervous about is the script engine's accessing of local and global variables,
and that it used to (but not any more) cast back and forth between pointers
and 32-bit integers, which I'm told isn't guaranteed to be portable.

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB
Persona