[Scummvm-devel] Re: CVS: scummvm NEWS,1.47,1.48 README,1.215,1.216 scummvm.6,1.11,1.12

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Dec 13 03:13:59 CET 2003

Am Samstag, 13.12.03 um 03:25 Uhr schrieb J.Brown (Ender):

> Yeah, I worked that out later on :)
>
> Max, any idea who at SF to talk to about this?

Yes, and I talked to them, uhm, half a year or so ago. And there are
several support requests open on that matter :-)

>  It's really annoying that I
> can't read these e-mails :P

You can't read them at all? Well I understand the mails are flawed but
still my mail reader can display them flawlessly... how about getting
an update/replacement for your mailer which is less pedantic and more
real-world? ;-)