[Scummvm-devel] Could this be the explanation for the CMI wal kbox bugs?

Torbj|rn Andersson d91tan at Update.UU.SE
Tue Feb 4 03:13:03 CET 2003

J.Brown (Ender) [ender at scummvm.org] wrote:

> ... and you can only use outlook... for security.. err. Excuse me, I
> need to roll around laughing for a few hours :)

Well, it's probably not the *only* reason, but it was listed in a brief
note on security the other day.

The same note also said it's not allowed to store copyrighted material
on the computer. Now, if you'll excuse me I'll just go uninstall that
undoubtedly copyrighted BIOS... :-)

To get back on topic, it looks like other games do trigger those box
coordinate tests after all, so I'll need to find some other reason
that coordinate was adjusted. Darn.

Torbjorn