[Scummvm-devel] 0.5.0 checklist online

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Sun Jul 13 16:23:03 CEST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Apers" <chrilith at hotmail.com>
To: "J.Brown (Ender)" <ender at scummvm.org>;
<scummvm-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2003 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Scummvm-devel] 0.5.0 checklist online

WinCE build is now available at http://arisme.free.fr/PocketScumm, I'll try
to synch them with CVS on a daily basis .

No problems reported for the moment, all games should work or at least start
(tested Zak 256, Monkey 2, Day of the Tentacle, Loom EGA, The Dig, Simon 1
DOS, Monkey 1 EGA, Sam & Max, Indy 4, and Beneath a Steel Sky). The Dig,
Full Throttle and Curse of Monkey Island may crash on < 64 Mb RAM devices
due to memory requirements if played with music.

I've set up a thread on PocketMatrix forums to collect the results of the
WinCE tests - post your questions or comments here
http://www.pocketmatrix.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=157803 and you'll most
probably have fast answers :) this way we'll have a very good WinCE FAQ for
0.5.0

Cheers

Nicolas