[Scummvm-devel] New port

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Thu Jul 31 03:05:09 CEST 2003

I'm thinking about doing a ScummVM port to intent. Actually, I've been
thinking about this for a while, but never actually got round to doing
anything...

intent has a pretty good audio and video subsystem, featuring such things as
video overlays, paletted pixmap types, a full MIDI synthesis engine, built-in
ogg decoding, a mixer, etc. How much of this do you think I'm going to be
able to use, and how much does ScummVM want to do itself?

Also, is there an example of the absolute bare minimum driver that I need to
implement to get things going? Once I have something actually *running*,
doing incremental updates will be much easier...

--
+- David Given --McQ-+
| (dg at tao-group.com) |
+- www.cowlark.com --+