[Scummvm-devel] ScumVM dreamcast daily builds

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Mar 18 04:10:15 CET 2003

Hi there,

I am admin of the SF.net project, and just noticed your page with daily
builds for the DreamCast at http://paras.rasmatazz.bei.t-online.de/
(even though they are currently offline till you update to the latest
GCC, I know :-). How about making this slightly more official by
linking to it from our homepage? Would you mind? At the very least we
should put a link in the link section...

Also if anybody else knows about pages we should link to (like to the
WarpScumm builds maybe?), just tell us and we can add 'em.