[Scummvm-devel] Sourcecode for ScummVM / Palm

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Mar 19 14:13:02 CET 2003

Hi there,

on http://capers.free.fr/ScummVM/index.php you offer a version of
ScummVM for Palm OS. That's really nice and I appreciate this port very
much. Being able to play ScummVM on PalmOS is very cool.

However,  you only provide binaries, no source code. ScummVM is
protected by the GPL and as such you are required to publish any
modifications you make to the source. We have repeatedly requested that
you post the source code. I hereby repeat this request once more.

Personally I'd be happy to work with you on merging your port into the
main ScummVM CVS if that's possible.. However, the current situation
(only binaries available) is not acceptable, and we have to act on it
(I do not like to utter any threats, and I hope it's not necessary to
go down to that level :-/). Please publish the source ASAP on your
website or another public reachable place to which you link from your
web page.

Regards,

Max Horn
ScummVM Co-Admin