[Scummvm-devel] 0.4.0 schedule?

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Mar 29 15:40:14 CET 2003

I think we are good for a 0.4.0 release soon... I'd like to propose
either next weekend or the one after (depending on Endy's thoughts, of
course). We seem to be pretty stable and on a new bug low ("only" 50
open ones :-).

If you consider any bugs critical for the release, esp. regressions,
please reply to this email with a the ID of the bug report (and ideally
a link to it), we can then triage them. The only one I can think of
right now is this:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/
index.php?func=detail&aid=706178&group_id=37116&atid=418820

I want to do some more work on the "Global Options" dialog in the
launcher dialog, but nothing fancy.