[Scummvm-devel] 0.4.1 soon

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed May 21 11:28:10 CEST 2003

Hi folks,

I would like to make a 0.4.1 release soon (I was thinking sunday). The
release would be made from the branch again, but from a later tag (I
checked in various 0.4.0 bug fixes onto the branch since the release).
There are at least two crashers fixed in it, plus some other annoying
small buglets. I think that warrants a new release, esp. since the
changes are so small and self contained they shouldn't cause any bugs
which are not in 0.4.0 already.

If nobody objects, I would also put in the advmame3x scaler.

Again: the release would be made from the release_0_4_0 branch. Ports
should still work exactly as they did in 0.4.0. If porters want to put
in bugfixes into their ports before the 0.4.1 release, be welcome; but
please restrain yourself to bug fixes only.

Another aspect of this: NEWS file has to be updated; and the 0.4.0
version in various spots be bumped to 0.4.1. At the same time, I'll
have to bump the trunk to 0.4.2cvs, of course.