[Scummvm-devel] Stuff :)

J.Brown (Ender) ender at scummvm.org
Fri Nov 28 03:29:05 CET 2003

Hey all. Could everybody give me the progress of the following so I can
start planning a release schedule? I havn't been around lately due to some
hardware issues, but I got paid today so I should (hopefully) be chasing
up some replacements this weekend.

 * FOTAQ
 * BS2 (any volunteers to stick in a mpeg2 decoder? :)
 * GUI stuff
 * Any SCUMM or Simon work

At the moment, I'm thinking about doing a gradual freeze, starting with
the engine with the least current work on it and moving up. This way we
can test each game without impacting development on the still in-progress
components. What do you think, Max?

 - Ender

   http://www.scummvm.org/   | "Amen! Attempts to eradicate humour from
   http://www.quakesrc.org/  |  our distribution should be ignored with