[Scummvm-devel] "Flight of the Amazon Queen", continued

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Sep 10 14:38:11 CEST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 10.09.03 um 21:42 Uhr schrieb David Eriksson:

> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 21:02, Joost Peters wrote:
>
>> Also, regarding engine name...I suggest we go with 'queen' (instead of
>> 'fotaq' or whatever).
>> The game's executable and datafile were named resp. "queen.exe" and
>> "queen.1".
>> Also, "Amazon Queen" is the name of the airplane in the game, so
>> "QueenEngine" will have a hidden-reference-double-meaning as an added
>> bonus
>> :)
>
> +1 for the choice of engine name

And another +1. Even though it breaks our "all-engines-start-with-S"
scheme :-)

As for the plugin stuff: I hope that virtually no changes to the engine
modules have to be done - only the two functions which are right now
used to query a target list & instantiate the engine class should be
affected. Stay tuned :-)