[Scummvm-devel] no music with simon1/simon2 compiled from CVS

DhWz dhwz at gmx.net
Sun Aug 1 14:33:00 CEST 2004

Did i do something wrong when i compiled scummvm from cvs?
i don't get music with simon1talkie and simon2talkie.
I used correct targets and platform in the config, the strange this
is it works with the prebuild daily cvs version from the website,
but if i try to compile it i don't hear music.

simon1talkie doesn't output any error message

simon2talkie i hear one beep from PC Speaker?!?
and a error message:

Looking for simon2talkie
Trying to start game 'Simon the Sorcerer 2 Talkie'
9e858b3bb189c134c3a5f34c3385a8d3  GSPTR30
Match found in database: target simon2talkie, language German, platform
Windows
Expected MThd but found '  ?' instead!
WARNING: Bad command or running status 00!

it crashes after some seconds

on both games i can hear the voices, as said before platform and target is
correct.

build with libmad zlib mpeg2 and vorbis

maybe someone can help me, or is there some bug in the code?