[Scummvm-devel] Website contest results???

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sun Dec 5 23:59:02 CET 2004

Draven is a photoshopped design entry only (otherwise it would have be a
clear winner, it lost a few minor points for this). The other two are
XHTML/CSS.

The judges were asked to vote and grade the HTML/CSS, but only two or so
did. From memory both designs are pretty clean and CSSie.

 - Ender

The other two both have XHTML/CSS source included and it's all