[Scummvm-devel] Monkey Island 1 works with 0.7.0CVS

guybrush at nurfuerspam.de guybrush at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Dec 14 10:31:01 CET 2004

Hi all,

>Reports of successful completion should be posted
>to the scummvm-devel mailing list or our forums.

I did not want to create an account on sourceforge so I am going to write
you this way.
"Monkey island 1 (256 color Floppy version) (Englisch (US)/DOS)" works
pretty well with the ScummVM 0.7.0CVS (Dec 13 2004 14:53:48) on win32.
I just got through the game with a new personal record. :)

Seems to be very nice work, thank you for that!

Regards,
Boris