[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.0 branch name correction

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Dec 18 13:18:00 CET 2004

Yo folks,

as wjp pointed out to me on IRC, I misnamed the 0.7.0 branch somewhat:
I called it "release-0-7-0"; but normally we'd have called the branch
"branch-0-7-0", while "release-0-7-0" would be reserved for the tag of
the actual release.

Because that might lead to some confusion and is plain ugly, I request
SF.net staff to correct this, which they just did. As a consequence,
you may have to re-checkout the 0.7.0 branch. Sorry for any
inconvenience this may cause to you, but I believe it's the best
solution on the long run.

Once more the command to make a checkout of the branch is:

  cvs -d :ext:USER at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/scummvm co -d 0.7.0 -r
branch-0-7-0 scummvm

(and don't forget to add -z3 if you haven't already put it into your
.cvsrc)