[Scummvm-devel] CREDITS cleanup

Hein-Pieter van Braam hp at syntomax.com
Tue Dec 21 07:15:08 CET 2004

I read that bit :) but it'd take me a lot less time to tweak the colors a
little bit later when the desicion is final than it'd take me to do the whole
thing at the last minute...

if the release for 0.7.0 is still planned to be before or on the 24/25th I'd
like to have a bit of a head start.

I just KNOW it's going to be painful to get it to render properly on IE ;)

if it's at all possible I'd like to start already.