[Scummvm-devel] Text output console on Win32

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Fri Dec 24 17:42:12 CET 2004

The console window was disabled at one point, and it made bugreporting
irritating.(although stderr/stdout di get redirected to a file if the
console is disabled, most users don't know about it or where it is).

I prefer it there. It WAS more neccessary when the debugger was cmd-line
based, mind you, and a lot of the current error content should be moved
to GUI dialogs. But when walking a clueless user through something, the
console window can be just too essential.

On the other hand, for the next release we also need to clean up the
mentioned warning spews :)

 - Ender

James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>