[Scummvm-devel] 0.6.0 pre-branch CVS testing

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Sat Feb 7 09:34:00 CET 2004

I've completed Loom, CD talkie version, with a February 6 CVS
snapshot.

No major glitches, as far as I can tell.

There was a case where I could force the screen to scroll while
subtitles were drawn, and then the subtitles weren't completely
removed. (Why are subtitles that are drawn completely beneath
the picture removed anyway?)

There were also a few cases where a sound would begin with the last
fraction of a second of the previous sound on the track, but I don't
know if it would be an improvement to always skip a fraction at the
beginning of a sound.

The only regression I noticed is the subtitles setting in the config
file. Loom CD doesn't honor it. This is because the game scripts set
and clear this variable whenever they feel like it. Annoying, but I
don't think we can fix it without ugly hacks.

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB
Persona