[Scummvm-devel] Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=5BScummvm-devel=5D=C2?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A0Re=3A=C2?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A0CVS=3A=C2?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A0scummvm=2Fdoc=C2?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A0-=C2?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A0New=C2?= dir ectory

Ender ender at enderboi.com
Mon Jan 19 04:08:01 CET 2004

> Well, first I've already finished the conversion to latex, but I've got some problems with my cvs login at the moment (get an ssh conection refused error).

Yeah, there was a scheduled downtime of developer CVS at SourceForge
today... however it appears to be running a little overtime I think.

> Second if you want to have a "real" manual, I've got to do some changes, but I don't think, that html is the right format for that.
> I've splitted latex file, so that every section has it's own file, so maintaining shouldnt be that problem.

The main reason is that everybody knows HTML, and I (at least) don't
know latex :)
How tollerent is latex of parsing errors? In a CVS situation it would be
very bad if somebody broke the whole documentation by accidently
mistagging something.

Note I know nothing about latex at all. In any case, it's a discussion
for later.

Thanks for your work, regardless. Is your latex file syncronised with
the current README? There have been a few changes over the last several
days.

- Ender