[Scummvm-devel] Testing...

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Sat Jan 31 07:29:27 CET 2004

I've finished Sam & Max (english talkie version) now, still using my
slightly modified January 27 CVS snapshot.

Apart from the bug described in patch #886058 (which occurs in at least two
places), I did run into another music glitch that I don't know how to fix. I
will file a separate bug report about this soon. I don't think this is a
regression though.

I did spot a minor graphical glitch in the Car Bomb game. When an explosion
is drawn in such a way that it overlaps the marks on Max's half of the
board, the background is redrawn without the marks. Though since the screen
is properly redrawn afterwards I don't see much reason to worry about that.
This probably isn't a regression either.

Bug #556558 ("SAM: Dinosaur does not stop properly") still happens. This
definitely isn't a regression.

I'd say Sam & Max is in good shape for 0.6.0.

Torbjörn

--
TietoEnator Resource Management AB
Persona