[Scummvm-devel] Re: Out of This World / Another World?

Arisme arisme at free.fr
Wed May 5 17:46:01 CEST 2004

I'd support adding this game to ScummVM too - I think it's a kind of
milestone game in the adventure genre, at least in France, lots of  "serious
adventure gamers" remember it as vividly as Monkey Island 2 (I could say the
same thing for Alone in the Dark :p). And who knows, it may even help us to
get official support from (former) Delphine to add other more classical
titles such as Future Wars or Operation Stealth ... anyway it's more an
adventure game for me that the 360° exploration games we see nowadays
branded with this label ...

Technically speaking, it's not a problem to support it on the WinCE
platform, I already have a build running. It's true that the engine is
getting big (which is mostly a problem for Smartphones), but I plan to use
the plugin architecture on the next CE builds to make that better ...