[Scummvm-devel] Walkthrough dialog ?!?

Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com Torbjorn.E.Andersson at tietoenator.com
Sat Nov 20 04:55:02 CET 2004

I don't see much reason for this dialog either. (I've always preferred UHS
style hints over walkthroughs, anway.) On most (all?) platforms ScummVM
supports, I imagine you could just as well load the walkthrough into your
favorite text editor, with all the benefits that would provide (searching,
cutting-and-pasting, etc).

If someone wants to maintain a set of walkthroughs, that's fine with me. But
personally I doubt ScummVM is the ideal viewer for them.

Of course, if enough people speak up and say "yes, this is something we do
want ScummVM to do", I won't argue. I just don't want my silence to be
interpreted as agreement. :-)

Torbjörn