[Scummvm-devel] Website contest results? (again)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Nov 21 04:29:44 CET 2004

Yo Ender,

I am writing you again since so far I haven't heard back anything to my
previous mail:

What is the status of the website contest? It's been over for a month
now. We had some truly awesome submissions. As far as I can tell, all
"voters" have submitted their forms to you. So, when are we going to
see the result? If there is a draw, when is the final round started?

If you are too busy to handle this, feel free to send the data over to
me, then I can do the tally and/or presentation of the outcome.