[Scummvm-devel] About Rect's, and the bottom right point

Eugene Sandulenko sev at interhack.net
Tue Oct 5 03:36:45 CEST 2004

Max Horn writes:
 > recently a lot of code has been checked in to the SCUMM engine (esp.
 > for HE code) which uses the Common::Rect class differently than the
 > existing code.

 > Now, of course you still can use Commonn::Rect either way.
Sorry, if I sound dumb then I am, but what do you mean?

How can you use it either way? If I'll use bigger right and bottom
coordinates then I should expect my code to fail. From the other hand
if it works in all cases then it should use correct approach, right?

Please, give some references to the code when the usage is wrong.

Eugene