[Scummvm-devel] Officializing the EPOC/Symbian port of ScummVM

Sumthin' Wicked sumthinwicked at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 15 06:36:51 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I would like to lead/help with incorporating the EPOC port into CVS, to make
it an official port. I am not the original guy who did the 0.5.1, 0.6.1 and
0.7.1 ports, but i've been having some e-mail contact with him. I've asked
him if he would mind if I would integrate his work into CVS and I have not
received a reply yet. I assume however that he will have no objections. The
idea came to me in part because fingolfin asked about this on the ScummVM sf
forum.

So, I already have the latest CVS code compiling for Windows and his last
0.7.1 compiling for EPOC. How do I best get to it? Is it best to start a
temporary separate branch on CVS, and would I need a personal CVS login for
that? (Can you commit to the anon CVS?) Or should I send one of you the code
once it's in a reasonable enough shape?

I'm lookin' forward to getting this puppy in the air :)

regards,
Sumthin' Wicked