[Scummvm-devel] Re: [ScummVM] CVS: scummvm/sound vorbis.cpp,1.32,1.33

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Dec 1 12:28:07 CET 2005

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:16:12 +0200
Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:

> Whole patch is like this. :( Please, please, format it according to
> our conventions. Proper tabs, proper indentation, proper spaces,
> whatever.
This forced me to check your port sources as well. Oh, this is all bad.
When your patch was presented in our tracker, you put it in order
according to our conventions. But it seems that you stopped to follow
those rules after that. Most of backends/epoc source files contents is
formatted properly, but some lines, apparently those which were added
later are all use different (sometimes even stupid) formatting. Please,
reformat it. Our source should be uniform.

Eugene