[Scummvm-devel] engine-data README

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Dec 28 14:34:03 CET 2005

Hi there,

to the people who are responsible for  kyra, queen, bass:

It would be very nice if the README in the engine-data module was
enhanced to at least have 1-2 sentences for each of the three data
files found in that CVS module; in particular, there should be a
small pointer how one can find out how those files can be recreated...

For BASS / sky.cpt, there is the "skycpt" dir inside the scummvm CVS
module. But I have no idea how kyra.dat and queen.tbl are generated.
Personally I have no idea, but that needs to be addressed, else there
are legal problems when one wants to distribute those files (e.g. for
Debian).

Furthermore, a license should be specified either in the README in
"engine-data" or in a new COPYING/LICENSE file!