[Scummvm-devel] two Full Throttle bugs

Lukasz Stelmach steelman at post.pl
Sat Feb 12 02:33:43 CET 2005

Greetings.

I know that I should use the bug tracker but it requires to be
a sourceforge registered user which I am not and I am not willing
to be one (at least for now). So please let me report these two
bugs by mail.

--Bug 1--
- Scummvm does not play Ben's monologue from the dumpster. The one
  about the "days you'd like not to wake up" (AFAIR). There is also
  a warning about unknown MD5 which, as far as i have browsed bug
  tracker, might have something to do with the problem.
--End of bug 1--

--Bug 2--
- Any attempts two fight on the Mine Road fail whith (i can't remember
  the exact phrase but it's been reported several times) with a "wrong"
  Xlib async message or something like this. This alsa happens during
  the first fight befor I find Maurine. But one can skip that fight by
  saving the game during the animated sequence before fight. And when
  you load that saved game Ben wakes up after crash.
  Savegame: http://www.ee.pw.edu.pl/~stelmacl/ftMac.s03
--End of bug 2--

--Environment--
- ScummVM version: 0.7.0 and a daily build: scummvm-20050211_stripped
- English (default)
- Mac
- Linux
  Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-slackware-linux/3.3.4/specs
  Configured with: ../gcc-3.3.4/configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared
  --enable-threads=posix --enable-__cxa_atexit --disable-checking
  --with-gnu-ld --verbose --target=i486-slackware-linux
  --host=i486-slackware-linux
  Thread model: posix
  gcc version 3.3.4
- I haven't tried any earlier versions.

Thank you for your attention. I hope this information will help make
scumm work better.
--
Było mi bardzo miło.                          Trzecia pospolita klęska, [...]