[Scummvm-devel] FT crash

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Sun Feb 20 08:43:24 CET 2005

I've got a crash in _Full Throttle_ that's rendering the game uncompletable
for me. It is the fight section in Mine Road; when I approach a particular
type of biker, the game freezes with:

 Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x107)!

(Sequence numbers change, of course.)

This is Debian ScummVM 0.7.0 with the talkie CD. There are lots of files, but
the MD5 of ft.la1 (which seems to be one of the main data files) is:

 606a02788c9ae57e6a85b8db39f9b1b5

Does anyone know anything about this? Is this related to bug 1094674, which is
describing a crash on the Mac at about the same place?

--
"Curses! Foiled by the chilled dairy treats of righteousness!" --- Earthworm
Jim (evil)