[Scummvm-devel] 0.7.1

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jan 4 16:35:09 CET 2005

Yo folks,

guess we need a 0.7.1 release. There are apparently problems with the
native mac file format with FT and The Dig -- unfortunately, I don't
have those two, so I never tested them. See also bug reports
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1094680&group_id=37116&atid=418820> and
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1094674&group_id=37116&atid=418820>.
I have no idea yet what could cause those, and it won't be that easy to
debug them, I am afraid, since I don't own those games. But I'll try.

Also, the PocketPC port had a problem, which Arisme already fixed in
CVS, and I guess it would be a nice fix to have, too. (see
<https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?
thread_id=1202574&forum_id=115756>).

If anybody has some important bug fixes sitting in HEAD, you may
consider back porting them to the 0.7.x branch. Please no major feature
changes (like sky.cpt)!

Assuming I (or somebody else) manage to fix the first issue soon, I'd
like to release soon, like in a week or so...

Bye,