[Scummvm-devel] scummvm.org "down" again

David Eriksson david at scummvm.org
Sun Jan 9 17:38:20 CET 2005

Citerar Max Horn <max at quendi.de>:

> Yo Ender,
>
> seems scummvm.org is "off" once again, i.e. it is not in the DNS. As a
> result, users can't reach our website, email address are offline, etc.
> :-/
>
> This keeps happening, regularly. Anything we can do to make it more
> reliable? Maybe switch to another DNS hoster/server, or something like
> that?

This may sound like an ad, but take it or leave it:

I use easydns.com's "DNS only service" for all my DNS needs and I'm a very happy
customer. Some people may consider the service too limited because they only
provde A, CNAME, MX and TXT, but it's enough for my needs and probably also for
ScummVM's.

Other than my own domains, for example 2good.(com|net|nu), I know that for
example php.net and horde.org use easydns, FWIW.

\David