[Scummvm-devel] CVS commit list broken ?!

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Jul 6 09:09:33 CEST 2005

Yo folks,

I just did a "cvs up", more out of habit than for any reason -- after
all, there wasn't much activity on the commits list.
I was very surprised, because a huge load of changes came over to me!
So, either it's just me, or for some reason (some) commits aren't
logged on our CVS mailing list.

One potential culprit: the SF.net CVS/Mai. server. In the recent weeks,
several people reported failures in syncmail, which is responsible for
sending out the CVS commit log mails.

So, my request: next time you check something in, please take a look at
CVS' output, and if it says anything about a failure to send mail, or
anything like that: drop me a line, so we can report this to SF.net.

Thanks,