[Scummvm-devel] PSP port

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Mon Jul 11 04:52:18 CEST 2005

Hi people,

In the interest of preventing a duplication of effort, I wanted to
inform everyone that we (Thomas Mayer, Paolo Costabel and myself) have
been working on a PSP backend for ScummVM.
It runs on v1.00 and v1.50 firmware retail PSPs (the majority of devices
currently out there) without modifications, and it uses the free/open
PSPSDK, so there should be no legal issues with this port.
Even though there are still some bugs/issues left, it's starting to
shape up nicely.

Once it's mature enough I want to commit it to official CVS (we're
working in a seperate svn repository at the moment) - if there are no
objections.

Regards,
Joost

PS. We're not actively looking for help (there's already 3 of us), but
if you feel you have something valuable to contribute or really want to
get involved, contact one of us and we can work something out.