[Scummvm-devel] MT-32 ROM dump -- how?

Michael Druing michael at drueing.de
Tue Jun 21 12:12:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

I guess you'd need to open up the MT-32, take out the (hopefully socketed)
EPROMS, put them in your EPROM burner and use the "read" feature of your
burning software.

If you don't have an EPROM burner (and don't know anyone who has one), but
know how to solder (or have a prototype board lying around), I could give
you some schematics I made up for a little parallel port board which can
read out an EPROM. It requires only 3 cheap LSTTL chips, one connector and
some wire. I built it on a prototype board instead of a real PCB, but it
works fine: i already dumped a few EPROMs with it...

--Michael