[Scummvm-devel] Chewy: Escape from F5

Sven Strothoff sven.strothoff at speicherland.com
Wed Jun 29 12:33:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I got an answer from Carsten Wieland earlier today. He thinks it would
be wonderful to have Chewy supported by ScummVM. He would even supply me
with the source IF (arrrr, there had to be a catch somewhere ;)...

Well, apparently he gave all the rights on Chewy to BlueByte. He wants
me to get permission from them first. As UbiSoft has bought BlueByte in
the meantime this might get a little more complicated than expected...

But anyway I just sent a mail to BlueByte. We'll see what they have to
say about this.

Sven